1. Our Website
Our website address is: https://mstelcom.co.ao.com
We collect certain data directly from you, such as information that you enter yourself, data about your participation in courses, and data from third-party platforms you connect with teza. We also automatically collect certain information about your device and which parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
2 Data You Provide Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
3. How We Obtain Data About You
We use tools such as cookies, web beacons, analytics services and advertising providers to collect the data listed above. Some of these tools give you the ability to opt out of data collection.
4. What Do We Use Your Data For?
- Responding to your questions and concerns
- Sending messages and administrative information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our Service and updates to our contracts;
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to deliver updates and other relevant messages that you can manage from the mobile app's "options" or "settings" page.
5. Your Choices About Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide us with certain data, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt-out using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Please note that regardless of your preferred email settings, we will send you transactional and relationship information messages about the Services, including administrative messages, confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared. You can manage Adobe LSOs through your Site Storage Settings Panel.
- For information and control of cookies used for personalized advertising by participating companies, please see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you are located in the Europa Union, visit the Your Online Choices website . To opt out of Google Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit Google's ad settings page. To opt out of Taboolas targeted ads, please see the opt-out link in your cookies policy.
- To update the data you provide directly, log in to your account and update your account at any time.
6. Our Policy Regarding Children
We recognize children's privacy interests and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Children under the age of 13 (or under 16 in the European Economic Area) must not use the Services. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under these ages.